- How old does my child have to be in order to enroll in Transitional Kindergarten?
- What documentation do I need to enroll my child in school?
- How do I report my child's absence from school?
- May I volunteer in my child's classroom?
- May I take cupcakes to my child's classroom for birthday celebration?
Volunteers are always welcome. Please talk to your child's teacher or or go to the front office to get started with the process. You are going to need the following:
- fill out a school volunteer application.
- have a TB skin test done within the last 6 months of the date the application was filled out.
- wait until you get a call from district personnel Karyn Louie for final approval