How old does my child have to be in order to enroll in Transitional Kindergarten?

Your child must be 4 years old and must have turned 5 years old before the last day of the same school year

What documentation do I need to enroll my child in school?

You would need the following:

  • child's proof of current immunization record
  • 2 proofs of address (utility bill, parent id, escrow documents, lease agreement)
  • child's original birth certificate

How do I report my child's absence from school?

Please call or email Attendance Clerk Tracey Cunningham at (626) 931-1720 to report your child's absence as soon as possible.

May I volunteer in my child's classroom?

Volunteers are always welcome.  Please talk to your child's teacher or or go to the front office to get started with the process. You are going to need the following:

  • fill out a school volunteer application.
  • have a TB skin test done within the last 6 months of the date the application was filled out.
  • wait until you get a call from district personnel Karyn Louie for final approval

May I take cupcakes to my child's classroom for birthday celebration?

Please talk to your child's teacher in advance to see when its the best day to do so.  Usually birthday celebrations take place the last 20 minutes of class.